Please note that there are unique Covid-19 restrictions for this Sunday (17th January) only that you need to be aware of:
1. Numbers are restricted in the auditorium to 125
2. When inside, face masks are required to be worn at all times unless you have a valid reason not to
3. Food and drink during lunch must be consumed while seated
Our usual Covid normal conditions still apply:
1. No hand shakes or hugs
2. Stay home if unwell or if you have been in a hot spot location in the last 14 days
3. Arrive early to facilitate check-in and keep 1.5m distance while in line
4. Use hand sanitiser on arrival
Hills Kids program for Sunday January 17th – IMPORTANT!
1. Both services are running a holiday program for bubs and kids grade 4 and below for the duration of the entire service.
2. Please check your kids in at the check in counter and drop your kids (grade 4 and below) to the drop off point next to the deck area before you enter the auditorium.
3. Bubs also need to be dropped off in the church office before you enter the auditorium.
4. Pickup will be in the same locations.
This is a special Sunday as we send off the Van Der Poel family with our blessings and prayers. Pastor Steve will also be ordained in a short ceremony between the second service and lunch. The program for the day is as follows:
9:00am – Service 1
10:30am – Service 2
11:45am – Ordination service (register separately as you enter)
12:00pm – BYO Lunch (register before sitting down)
If you have any questions, please call the church office 3353 1427.