Hills Church is complying with all QLD Health guidelines to keep everyone safe:
– Please don’t attend if you are unwell, show any symptoms, or you have any underlying health concerns (but let us know so we can stay in touch).
– Each person or family group should register their attendance and the service they are attending through the Hills Church Web Site.
– Attenders will need to “check-in” at the entrance with their personal details as required by QLD Health and follow all signs and procedures.
– Each attender will need to use hand santizer as they enter.
– Current limit is 100 people on the church property at one time.
– Families can sit in groups, but each group will be spaced apart by at least 1.5m. Ushers will be on hand to assist.
– Post service fellowship will be outside only and restricted to 20 minutes. Coffee and tea will be available for a short time.
– Tithes and offerings can be given at the door in a box provided or via EFT.
– Ancillary rooms and toilets are restricted to the numbers posted on each door.
– While every attempt is being made to ensure no one is turned away, we have no choice but to limit the numbers in the auditorium to the government regulation.
Online registration and check in at the door is essential.
WATCH THE LATEST MESSAGE
Revealing Hidden Things: Hidden Gifts
by Guest Speaker, Rev. Tom Markotanyos on the 18th July 2021
We believe that God extends His love to people of all ages, from all walks of life and from all nations and cultures and we treasure the contribution that each can make to the life of our church family.